It’s a Shore Thing is a team of full-service coordinators who specialize in destination weddings. Their customized approach begins with determining your budget, style and needs through a series of specific questions and informational discussions with your planner. Once your vision has been established, you will work with your planner in determining the best team of wedding professionals to fit your needs. From there, you will be guided through the planning process, which includes meetings with your team, fine-tuning the comprehensive proposals, and honing in on the intricate details that will bring your concept to reality.
The ultimate goal is to give you the wedding of your dreams without the stress that typically comes with planning a destination event. This collaborative approach, initiated by your planner, ensures that every detail has been addressed and each member of your team has a clear understanding of expectations.
Over the past 11 years, It’s a Shore Thing has earned a reputation for creating the most elaborate of events and executing them flawlessly.
Services include, but are not limited to . . .
- Utilizing the exclusive virtual planning system
- Conducting venue site search
- Providing budget analysis and assistance
- Exploring vendor options and providing education
- Offering unlimited advice and guidance
- Coordinating and attending vendor meetings
- Acting as client liaison amongst team
- Orchestrating wedding day transportation
- Arranging and directing rehearsal of ceremony
- Creating customized, detailed wedding day itinerary
- Overseeing and managing wedding day ‒ from setup to completion
Includes all of the above … plus the planning and execution of any or all of the following:
- Rehearsal dinner
- Welcome party
- Bridesmaids’ luncheon
- Ladies’ spa day
- Guys’ golf outing
- Fishing excursions
- Bonfire on the beach